We are currently open and serving guests Dine-In at 75% occupancy.
Our temporary hours are 7 AM – 9 PM Monday – Friday. 8 AM – 8 PM Saturday.
In compliance with the mandates of the State of Indiana, and the recommendations of the Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association, and Hoosier Hospitality, the following procedures will be in effect.
- Social distancing markers provided for lines.
- Please enter and exit as marked on doors.
- Hand sanitizer provided at each register.
- 75% occupancy for tables and seating. Tables will be clearly marked.
- Conference room reservations limited to 6 persons per reservation.
- No Self Serve Coffee Bar. Only single use condiments provided.
- Face coverings are required for all staff serving guests in accordance with the Elkhart County Health Department mandates.
- Alli Cat’s Cafe will be closed due to sanitization concerns.
- Full Menu available May 18.
Visit the Roastery
Our Roastery is located just a block east of the Coffee House at 158 East Market Street. This is where a lot of the behind-the-scenes coffee magic happens. Marcus, the roastmaster, loves to assist people in improving their coffee experiences and give tours of the facilities. If you are interested in visiting here or scheduling a tour of the roastery please contact us.