WEEK OF NOVEMBER 18
MONDAY: GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD 6.79
TUESDAY: CRUNCHY ROMAINE SALAD 6.59
WED: GRILLED CHEESE AND SOUP COMBO 7.89
THURSDAY: SOUTHWEST SALAD 6.79
FRIDAY: SOUP OF THE DAY SPECIAL: BOWL 3.99/ CUP 2.99
SATURDAY: SAUSAGE AND EGG CROISSANT 4.99
All of our Featured Salads are served with house made dressings. Exception is Hidden Valley Ranch.
- We offer a selection of packaged dressings available for substitution if preferred.
- Our lettuce is locally grown year round, and chemical free.
- Our tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers are also chemical free and sourced locally.
SANDWICHES AND SOUPS:
- Our meats are sliced in house. We serve Walnut Creek Pan Roasted Turkey and Applewood Ham, and fresh slice for our menu items.
- Cheeses are also sliced in house and you may sub cheeses on our menu items upon ordering. Swiss, American, Monterey Jack, Colby Jack
- We serve three soups made fresh daily. We offer White Chicken Chili every day. The soup rotation changes seasonally, check our specials board for up to date information!
- Breads are sourced from various suppliers:
- Wheat bread is made locally at Nappanee Bakery.
- We source our bagels from an Indiana bakery.
- Udi’s Gluten Free Bread and Bagels available. Additional charges apply.
- At Main Street, we take pride in offering small batch, fresh baked goods. Whether you enjoy our muffins, scones, coffee cakes, cookies, cheesecakes, or any brownie or bar that we offer throughout the week – we hope you appreciate that our items are made in-house, with our own recipes – and with you in mind!
- Our cinnamon rolls are baked by Nappanee Bakery and topped with our own homemade frostings.
To go menus are available in store! Help yourself.