Hario Coffee Grinder – Skerton Plus
Leave A Review
Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill
The Skerton Plus is a very versatile manual coffee grinder with a full range of grind sizes. From espresso to french press, this grinder can be used for almost any brew method. The bottom glass bowl is capable of holding up to 100 grams of grounds, accommodating even the largest of brews. Because the Skerton is constructed of plastic, stainless steel and ceramic it is dishwasher safe, making internal cleaning a breeze. Its large set of conical ceramic burrs grind beans quickly and maintain their edges longer than steel burrs. The Skerton Plus features a burr stabilizing plate which helps keep the center shaft in place, decreasing burr wobble and helping this coffee grinder achieve a more uniform grind.
Up your grinding game and brew better coffee.
New and improved with stronger grind shaft and burr stabilization plate, enabling more uniform grind.
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Nonslip rubber base keeps the Mill in place during grinding.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle detaches for compact storage and easy travel.
- Large ceramic burrs
- Dishwasher safe
- Burr stabilization
- Constructed of steel, glass, plastic and silicone.
- 100 gram grounds capacity
- Full range of grind sizes from espresso to french press
- Stepped grind adjustment
Out of stock