Designed in the early 80's. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price.
The French press coffee maker is the simplest of all brewing systems, where coarsely ground beans meet hot water right off the boil. The right temperature (92–96 °C, 195–205 °F) brings the optimal extraction power for the essential oils in the beans to develop their full flavor profile in just four minutes. An easy press on the plunger locks the grinds at the bottom of the glass carafe and stops the brewing process.
The Black Chambord polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design. The French press System has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of Coffee. By using fresh coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee.
- Add Coarsely Grounded Coffee. Add Hot Water. Wait 4 Minutes. Plunge.
- Environmentally friendly: No paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Base and handle made of BPA-free polypropylene. Carafe made of German Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass. Plunger made of Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher Safe.
- DIMENSIONS:Capacity 12.0 oz
- Width (cm) 4.375;Height (cm) 6.625;Depth (cm) 3.250