Hario V60 Glass Coffee Dripper | Size 02
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- One of the most popular glass inventions from Hario is their glass coffee dripper, the Hario V60. The Hario V60 is a cone pour-over brewer which has been specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. The V60 is one of the most popular manual coffee brewers on the market today. Why the cone shape? The cone shaped paper filter adds depth to the coffee layer, so that the water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the ground coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion
- Hario in Japanese means "King of Glass"
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow
- Size 02: 1-4 cups